Managed IT support
We’ll handle your business technology so you can focus on running your business
What are managed IT services?
Managed Services means that you outsource your IT support to another company. A managed services provider then keeps your IT equipment running, and also anticipates the need for any changes in technology. Our managed services also are inclusive of cybersecurity protections.
What is included in managed IT services?
When you use our managed IT services, you get unlimited tech support for you computers, VOIP phones, third party software and internet connection. You also get monitoring for your computers and other IT equipment, cybersecurity protections, tech onboarding for your new employees, and compliance assistance (HIPAA- or PCI) You’ll also get help procuring new computers or other equipment.
Our Managed Services Include:
Managed IT Services FAQ
There are three major reasons to consider managed IT instead of internal IT:
- Depth of Knowledge: You get an entire team of people who can work together toward solving your most pressing IT issues. This team has a wide range of specialties that cannot possibly be covered by a single in-house IT person.
- Tools: When you work with a managed IT services team, you automatically get access to cybersecurity and equipment monitoring tools, which can be expensive to buy and maintain in-house.
- Cost: You can get full coverage for all your IT needs, but for much less than the average cost of hiring an internal IT person.
Looking for support on an as-needed basis is too risky for most businesses. You don’t want to be hit by a data breach with no one lined up to help you, and you don’t want your systems to degrade to the point where it takes a lot of time and money to fix them. You depend on your technology to communicate with your customers, generate revenue, create your products, and compete in your market. It is important to have your IT properly maintained and safeguarded against cybercriminals proactively.
- Lack of maintenance means that it can get expensive to fix your computers, phones, and technology by the time you call someone to come in and fix it.
- A managed services company is incentivized to keep your technology fast, secure, and optimized to your needs. Someone who just comes in to fix it gets more money if you have to call back next week because your tech broken again.
- You want a team that is familiar with your business so they can recommend solutions that are appropriate to your needs and goals.
- Managed services grow with your business. Fixing one-off issues does not scale.