Sales Administrator & Appointment Setter
Imagine a world where entrepreneurs and their businesses can focus on making a positive impact on the world we live in. Where they can do their work using great technology, supported by great people, that simply works the way it’s supposed to!
That’s what we do, and we need your help.
For almost a decade, Technology Response Team has worked with dozens of small and medium sized businesses, helping them with all their technology needs, helping them thrive and grow, helping them to achieve their vision of making the world a better place.
Why Join Us?
This is not your typical office job. Our passionately engaged team of A-players is beyond awesome!
We’re an energetic, fun, focused, and effective group who thrives on big challenges. We have a strong culture of freedom, responsibility, and innovation that fosters minds who wish to experience personal and professional growth on another level. Our culture is fast-paced and we consider our work our “art,” striving for excellence in everything we do.
And... We're hiring like crazy right now! Looking for smart, forward-thinking problem solvers to join our team, this means plenty of growth potential and opportunities for you, that’s right, YOU!
If inside you're saying "Hell Yeah!" please continue...
Our Administrator & Appointment Setter position will be a key role in the future success of our organization. We are just now building the foundation to support massive growth and impact. There are exciting opportunities to help truly make a difference in our company and build a team to help drive our vision forward of helping entrepreneurs build successful high-growth businesses that will shape the world.
Ok, now on to the serious stuff...
Sales Administrator & Appointment Setter:
As a Sales Administrator & Appointment Setter, your primary responsibility is to contact new prospective customers on the phone. You may have experience working with a CRM. Any experience using Infusionsoft would be a significant asset. You love getting on the phone, are confident in your ability and skills. You are coachable, and welcome any and all efforts to work within a system and process, while relying equally on your outstanding, outgoing, infectious personality. Your goal is to set an appointment with Owners, Executives, CEO’s, & CFO’s, where one of our Client Solutions Managers will meet with them to share important information they must know about choosing the right I.T support company.
Compensation: Base Salary + Commission
As a Sales Administrator & Appointment Setter, you will be accountable for:
- Obtaining & qualifying potential leads from various list sources
- Adding qualified leads to CRM system
- Updating the CRM system with notes and updates
- Working with Marketing Coordinator to prepare list of prospects to send campaigns to
- Calling prospects to set first time appointments as follow ups to marketing campaigns
- Confirming appointments within 4 business hours of the booked appointment
- Performing follow up and check-in phone calls to unconverted prospects
- Reaching out to prospect list to invite them to webinars, seminars, and other events
- Actively participating in weekly sales meetings
- Providing daily updates on sales activities and stats to sales manager
- Actively participating in weekly sales practice sessions
- Listening and understanding the needs of prospects
- Achieving daily targets for call activity
- Achieving weekly targets for qualified appointments set
- Achieving monthly targets for adding qualified leads to CRM system
- Participating in quarterly sales strategy discussions
To be successful in the Sales Administrator & Appointment Setter role, you:
- May have some IT industry experience and product knowledge
- Love helping and teaching others whether they be clients or coworkers
- Are decisive after doing necessary diligence, but also know when to ask for help
- Appreciate culture of empowerment and accountability to a team
- Own your mistakes and learn from them
- Put client’s and team’s needs first
- React with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Are resourceful
- Have high self esteem
- Have great people skills and are great at building relationships
- Have attitude to get things done
- Are a high achiever
- Are goal oriented and hungry to make $$$ through delivering value to clients and our organization
- Have positive outlook and attitude
- Understand self-responsibility
- Are a team player but also independent yet supportive
- Have great speaking ability to build rapport and are an exceptional communicator
- Are passionate for being the bright spot in someone's day
- Truly care about the wellbeing of others
- Are super organized and punctual
- Welcome variety and react to change with flexibility and an open mind
- Are generous with thank-you's
- Have a thirst for knowledge and continually learn and grow
- Possess a professional manner